Thursday 26 April 2012

New Threadsence

I love most of the new stuff that Threadsence has online. Especially the shorts... I personally have a pair form Reverse that have studs on them and they are my favourite shorts for the summer, apart from a worn out denim pair that are the ultimate comfort for the beach. So here is a selection of my favourite pieces..

Hope you enjoy...

Pie Town Circle Sunglasses by AJ Morgan

Multi-Color Deedee Heels by Lovely People

Studded With You Bracelet

Liberty Cutoff Shorts by Gypsy Junkies


Decoupage Denim Shorts by MINKPINK


Wild Heart Leopard Shorts by Reverse


Water Lily Tie Die Skirt

Worth the Risk Pleated Skirt


Trouble in Paradise Skirt


I adore the shoes here, they are so fun and colourful and completely opposite of the sort of heel I would go for. I have a big thing about pleated skirts at the moment so the Worth the Risk Pleated Skirt I really like. My favourite item probably has to be the yellow sunglasses which are just so funky, I am getting rather tired of my good old Ray Ban's.. I love them but they can be a bit boring... 


Have a good day!

9 comments:

  1. I love the trouble in paradise skirt, it looks really edgy and I love the colours! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I look forward to reading your future posts.

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pleated skirt! My favorite. So cute<3
    Lets follow each other?? (:

    Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunnies and the bracelet!! Great post:)XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love those sunglasses! The shape and the colour is so perfect, and so on trend!

    -lAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally adore Threadsence!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some totally insane pieces here! I just went to Australian Fashion week and caught up with some of my favourite bloggers, there were lot's of denim shorts like those liberty shorts! Nice post ladylove! xx mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun outfits!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete