Monday 5 December 2011

W-I-N-T-E-R

Today- windy, cold and terribly bleak. Waiting...waiting...waiting. Personally I am not a massive fan of snow, I mean I adore it when I am skiing and it is beautiful, but when I am stuck in this valley (at school) it just makes it even more miserable the thought that I might not be able to get out. Now, I have always been obsessed with Chanel of all the designers, Chanel Chanel Chanel. Sadly, I don't have all the money in the world otherwise I would have a wardrobe crammed full of the stuff. And I was thinking as I was busy thinking about the lack of snow, that when I had been scanning through the spring/summer 2012 lines for the designers how much I saw that was white. I know that it obviously isn't for this season, but I still couldn't help making the connection. So here are a few of my favourites of the Chanel, spring/summer 2012 line...
I love everything about it.




WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE

2 comments:

  1. This was such a great collection, great picks!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Love the collection.

    ReplyDelete